Fortunately, by hiring a skilled Newnan immigration lawyer, you can alleviate these concerns and rest assured that your immigration and nationality interests are being properly handled.
Professional employees often need to travel between countries to properly handle their job responsibilities.
In order to work in another country (including the United States), it is necessary for clients such as executives, investors, yacht crewman, journalists, extraordinary artists and athletes and other laborers to obtain workers visas.
What US Work Visa is Right for You?
- L-1 Visa: US Work Visa for employees of an international company with offices in both a home country and the United States, or which intend to open a new office in the United States while maintaining their home country interests..
- E2 Visa: You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in a business in the USA that the individual is controlling.
- B-1 Business Visitors
- F-1 Student Visas
You also come to the U.S based on applications non-immigrant employment and investment under other categories such as:
- H-1B Specialty Occupations
- H-2B Non-Agricultural Worker
For US Permanent Residence Applications (Green Cards) there are:
- I-130 Applications (Spousal Petitions)
- Employment Based Green Cards
- E-B5 Investors
US immigration laws are complex and highly technical. Due to visa quotas and other restrictions, families may become separated unwittingly by filing the improper petition. Michael West will assist immediate relatives and other family members attempting to immigrate to the United States.
It is unfortunate when families are separated because of immigration and nationality laws. Family visas can often be obtained for spouses, children, parents, siblings and fiancées of United States citizens.
Call for a free consultation.
The Law Office of Michael West